Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip made in a crock-pot!
- 2 cups chicken breasts, shredded*
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing seasoning
In a crock-pot, mix together all ingredients and cook on low for 2 hours.
Enjoy with chips, veggies or a spoon (no shame in this). Easiest recipe there is!
*We like to buy chicken breast tenders and throw them in the crock-pot on high for 2 hours with some salt & pepper. Once they are fully cooked, they are easy to shred!
NUTRITION INFORMATION Yield: 9 Servings; Serving Size: 1/3 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135, Total Fat: 7.2g, Saturated Fat: 3.6g, Cholesterol: 44mg, Sodium: 271mg, Total Carbohydrates: 2.6g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Total Sugars: 1.8g, Protein: 14.3g